VOLUNTARY CONTRIBUTIONS IN NEW PROJECTS OF TI-SPAIN
TI-Spain acknowledges current reliable disinterested and voluntary contributions of different individuals and institutions, and in view of the various offers for collaboration received, below are some new projects which would require and appreciate new collaborations (many coming from citizen´s proposals).
It invites those who are interested in working voluntarily with TI-Spain in some of these projects, who may apply via e-mail: email@example.com
The following are the projects currently open to the voluntary contributions:
TI-SPAIN PROJECTS ON A VOLUNTEER BASIS
1) Legal and social measures against corruption.
2) Integrity, ethics and compliance in the private sector.
3) Transparency and accountability in public tenders and contracts.
4) Analysis and practical implementation of the rules on transparency.
5) Corruption in Sport.
6) Combat large-scale corruption.
7) Integrity in the financial system and banks.
8) International Corruption and violation of human rights.
9) No impunity for corrupt practices and policies.
10) Codes of ethics and good industry practices: Health, Education, Environment, Construction, and others.
11) Relational Glossary on transparency, corruption and integrity.
12) UN Convention against Corruption: Level of compliance in Spain.
13) Towards Whistleblower Protection Act of corruption and fraud.
14) Monitoring and control of Public Transparency Portal.